Home Divorce Oklahoma Child Support

Oklahoma Child Support

Oklahoma Child Support

The Oklahoma Child Support Enforcement Division can help to locate custodial parents, establish paternity and collect payments.

There are no fees involved with seeking the services from the CSED. Those on public benefits will need to complete forms with the CSED to ensure that support payments supplement their public assistance benefits.

The non-custodial parent is obligated to provide medical insurance for the child if such insurance is available at a low cost to that parent. Child support guidelines consider factors such as gross income, expenses, and the number of children involved.

This amount can be adjusted every three years, but only if the adjustment exceeds 10% toward the obligation for either parent. Payments can be made to the Oklahoma Centralized Support Registry in Oklahoma City. If you need legal advice and assistance, contact Oklahoma lawyers.